“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.” Matthew 25:35-40
Wan Min Community Services (WMCS) was registered with the Registry of Societies as a non-profit, voluntary welfare organisation in 2002. In 2009, WMCS saw the pressing needs of the ageing community and started an elderly day care and senior activities centre at the church. Four years later, in 2013, WMCS decided to work together with the Presbyterian Community Services (PCS) to form the Presbyterian Care Singapore @ Potong Pasir so as to better serve the elderly.
The centre is located at the HDB void deck at Block 108 Potong Pasir Avenue 1.
– Day care services of S$350 per month
– Activities such as card games, exercices, dance, sharing
– Free haircut services once a month
– English conversation class every Tuesday
– Mandarin conversation class every Wednesday
– Monthly visits to places of interest
– Free health talks and screening
– Cooking/Handicraft classes
For more information, please visit our Facebook page or contact us at (65) 6382 0323.